Remedies For Yellow Teeth
Having yellow teeth can not only be discomforting at times but also harmful to your self-esteem. It might make you conscious of your teeth whenever you feel the urge to flash your smile.
The first step in getting rid of this ugly yellow tinge is to determine the cause of it:
- Use a pinch of soda bi-carbonate along with your toothpaste while brushing teeth. Doing this regularly will reduce the yellowness of the teeth.
- Alternatively, you can use some powdered charcoal along with toothpaste for brushing teeth. This will make your teeth look whiter instantly. This is a common practice in rural India.
- Eating an apple after a meal helps prevention of plaque formation as well as yellowing of the teeth.
- Rub your teeth with the inner white surface of orange peels. This will give your teeth a smooth sheen.
- Prepare a mix of baking soda and toothpaste. Apply this paste on your teeth and cover them with an aluminum foil. Leave it for an hour. Doing this twice a week will gradually see your teeth getting a few shades brighter.
- Strawberries act as natural teeth whiteners. Rub a piece of strawberry over your teeth, after your meals to make them look whiter.