7 Don’ts after a Meal
Here are SEVEN things you should NOT do immediately after a meal. You may want to give them consideration for a healthy stomach and life.
- Do not eat fruits immediately after a meal. It will bloat your stomach. Always keep a gap of 2-3 hours between meal and fruits.
- Never smoke after a meal. Experiments proved that smoking one cigarette after a meal is equivalent to smoking 10 cigarettes thus increasing cancer chances.
- Do not loosen your belt after eating. Loosening belt immediately after a meal can cause intestinal problems.
- Do not drink tea after a meal. Tea leaves contain a high content of acid and this causes protein content of the food we consumed hardened; making it difficult to digest.
- Do not bath after eating. Bathing causes increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and thereby causing the blood amount around the stomach to decrease and thus weakening the digestive system of the body.
- Never walk immediately after a meal. This makes it difficult for the digestive system to absorb the nutrition from the food we eat. Wait atleast for an hour after your meal, and if you are getting restless just find something to do.
- Do not sleep immediately after your meal. This causes intake not to digest properly thus leading to gastro-intestinal problems.
Hope following above dont’s lead you to a happy and healthier life.