Planning to Invest in Property? Few Points To Consider!
Few points to be considered when planning to invest in property.
- Maximize Yield: The fundamental aim of any residential property investment should be to maximize yield as well as capital gains
- The Fundamentals: Property investment aimed at capital gains involves buying a house cheap and selling it a higher rate, thereby maximizing one’s return on investment
- Rental Yield: An intelligent investor will also buy a well-located property at a high price if the rental market is booming
- The Risk: The risk factor lies in the possibility of buying at higher price and having to sell at a lower one in a depresses market
- Local Conditions: Having through knowledge of the property market in the area one wishes to invest in always helps