IOCL Recruitments: 225 Engineers through Gate 2012
Indian Oil Requires 225 engineers in 2012: Indian Oil is offering excellent career opportunities as Engineers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in the following engineering disciplines:
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Transportation Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals Engineering)
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering ( including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering)
- Metallurgical Engineering
How to apply
- GATE-2012 is scheduled on 12th February 2012. For detailed information on GATE-2012, interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitd.ac.in/ GATE
- Candidates need to apply/ register ONLINE for GATE-2012. Application process for GATE-2012 is entirely ONLINE.
- The candidates will require their GATE-2012 Registration Number for applying to IndianOil. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2012 admit card of the candidates. The admit card can only be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. No other number (for eg. GATE-2012 form no. etc) should be entered as GATE-2012 registration number while applying to IndianOil
- On downloading the GATE-2012 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to IndianOil ONLINE. The relevant link will be made available from 2nd Janaury’2012 on the IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com
- Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2012 registration number.
- Candidates must enter the same name as they are entering while applying to GATE-2012. (For example, if the candidates is entering Ravi Kumar Singh in the ONLINE GATE application, he must enter Ravi Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to IndianOil ONLINE. He must not enter R K Singh or Ravi K Singh while applying to IndianOil). The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2012 application form and admit card. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and interview, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2012 admit card and GATE-2012 official score card.
- 11th February 2012 is the last date for receiving the ONLINE application for IndianOil
Possibly Related Articles:
Tags: all about jobs, engineers throug gate 2012, fortune global 500, GAEs, gate 2012, government jobs, Graduate Apprentice Engineers, how to apply iocl, http://gate.ittd.ac.in, indian oil corporation limited recruitment, indian oil job vacancies, indian oil recruitment, indian oil recruitment 2011, iocl job complete details, iocl job vacancies, IOCL recruitment 2011, iocl recruitment details, jobs through GATE, recruitment through GATE, salary indian oil employees recruitment, salary IOCL, sarkari naukri, www.iocl.com