Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2011
Allahabad Bank is going to recruit specialist officers. Allahabad Bank invites ON-LINE Applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 10(ten) Senior Manager (Treasury cum Forex) in Specialist cadre. Candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in (where full advertisement & Fee payment challan are available).
Only online applications will be accepted by the bank, no other method is available to apply for this post.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2011 details
|Fee Payment Challan available on Bank’s website from||13.07.2011 (Wednesday)|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Postage||13.07.2011 To 12.08.2011|
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application on website||13.07.2011|
|Closing Datefor ON-LINE Registration of Application on website(For all applicants including those from far flung areas.)||12..08.2011|
|Relevant Date for age/ Qualification reckoned as on||01.07.2011|
Note: Application form by post / courier / hand / e-mail will not be accepted.
Name of Post/Vacancies:
No. of vacancies
AGE in years
(as on 01.07.11)
[Max. as under]
Relaxation in Upper Age limit as per Govt. guidelines
|1.||Senior Manager (Treasury cum Forex) in SPECIALIST cadre||MMG,Sc-III||10 (Ten)|
Reservation in Posts:
No. of Vacancies
OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
|MMG Scale – 111|
SALARY AND EMOLUMENTS:
DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Terminal Benefits etc will be admissible as per prevailing Bank’s rules.
AGE in years (as on 01.07.11)
35 years, Relaxation in Upper Age limit as per Govt. guidelines
Minimum Educational Qualifications & Post Qualification Work Experience (As on 01.07.2011)
- Qualification: Minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC category candidates) in Graduation from a recognised University (not correspondence course). Preference will be given to the candidates with post graduation specialisation in Treasury Management/ Forex Management
CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from reputed institutes.
Essential: Knowledge in Computer. Candidates working in Public Sector/Private/Foreign Banks/Financial Institutions should have passed CAIIB examination conducted by IIBF.
- Minimum Post Qualification Experience: Minimum five years as an officer in Banking Industry / Financial Institutions Out of which Minimum 2 years in Forex / or Treasury Department of the Bank / Financial Institutions.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank will be sending intimation for call letters for, Group Discussion/ Interview etc. through the recorded e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID with/ of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on the Home Page open the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled “ALLAHABAD BANK SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT :2011-12”.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible own handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS and sign at the indicated place.
- Go to the nearest Allahabad Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay in Cash(Deposit open from 13.07.2011 to 12.08.2011) in the designated account No 50067543039 in the name & style of “ALLAHABAD BANK SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT:-2011-12”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below:
Category of Applicant
Amount of Fees/Postage (Non-refundable)
Allahabad Bank’s Account No (.in which application fee/postal charges to be deposited from 13.07.2011 to 12.08.2011)
|SC/ST/Physically Challenged (PC)|
Requisite application fee may be paid at any Branch of the Allahabad Bank only in Current Account
No.50067543039 from 13.07.2011 to 12.08.2011)
- Obtain both i.e., the candidate’s and interview copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official..
- Candidates are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the –> Recruitment option on the Bank’s website and going to the option “Click here to Apply On-Line” under “ALLAHABAD BANK SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT:-2011-12” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in all other required information. Ensure that all Biodata details are correctly filled in. Click the Submit button. Retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference safely. After applying On-line candidate must retain the print out of application form for future reference.
- Interview Copy of the Fee payment challan is required to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Group Discussion / Interview. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the Fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- There is a provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the on-line application, if any. This modification facility will be available up to 16.08.2011. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care while filling in the on-line application.